Ground floor lock-up shop with store room and rear entrance leading to a service road. The businesses main turnover is from bus passes, which makes up 80% of the business. The other 20% is derived from confectionery, food and drink sales. Further opportunity to expand the business as the shop is only currently operating for 6 days a week until 7.30 pm. Financial turnover information is available to bone fide enquiries upon request.
A1 shop premises and 3 bedroom maisonette above. The shop is trading as a hair and beauty salon with a concession to operate as a nail bar (manicurist) and threading producing £20,000 pa. The hairdresser currently operates with three staff and we are offering an opportunity to take over the business plus both incomes plus further income which can be achieved from the hairdressing side. The premises could also be used for alternative uses (subject to planning).
3 Bed Maisonette (Upper Part)
The maisonette has been recently decorated with new flooring in all areas (except kitchen area), brand new UPVC windows on front aspect of the building, new carpet on staircase and new flooring in the common areas (wood floors).
Fully fitted dessert lounge currently trading as a chocolatier under the franchise of The Chocolate Room. A full equipment list is available upon application. The shop is currently arranged with 35 covers with the opportunity to expand. The shop benefits from 1 parking space at the rear with the potential to negotiate further spaces with the landlord.